Sunday, June 5, 2011

What Time is It?

Summertime! It's our vacation! What time is it? The time of our lives.....okay, I'll stop with the High School Musical now. But really, it's finally summer! Even though summer break started a month ago, it sure didn't ever feel like summer. Until this past week. We're finally getting temperatures higher than 70* and I'm loving it. Maybe I'll finally get that tan for this year....Anyway, I thought it was about time to update on my life because, well, it's been six weeks.

*I finally got a new computer!! (Which is why I can now update my blog on a more regular basis. :D) I absolutely LOVE having my own computer that actually works.

*I've been on 2...maybe 3 dates just since I last updated. That's a little abnormal for me. But I like it. So, keep it coming, boys!

*I am absolutely LOVING my nanny job. Those kids are so super cute and I always look forward to seeing them every day. Even though I also always look forward having a couple of days off, too. Here's a few pictures of these cute kids.

Everett and I went out to enjoy the sun, even though it was still chilly. And he wore my sunglasses.

Karcher LOVES to dress up in Everett's fireman outfit.

Jovie...about 3 weeks old.

Jovie at 5 weeks. I love that she's getting to be more cuddly!

One of our daily activities.

The boys love their baby sister!

I love that the weather is finally warm enough for us to play outside.

*Also, I'm loving the fact that I finally have my own room again. I'm so out of the stage of sharing a room. But I also like that I still have roommates. Even though I almost never spend time at my apartment. I'm always out finding someone to hang out with. Usually Jake or Brittney. And sometimes we get together as a ward and play Just Dance on Wendi's wii. Which we're doing again tomorrow. It'll be epic. :)




*Also, yesterday was my birthday. I'm now cool and a quarter of a century old. It's awesome. And my party was awesome, too. :)

*Oh yeah, I talked to Rian on Mother's Day. His companion totally flirted with me. Strange. But then again, random boys have been flirting with me often lately. Must be a summer thing. It's never happened before. Course, I've always moved home before and gone to summer camp. This time I stayed in Logan.

And that's my life as of right now. Here's a few other random picutres.

Me, Finn, Daisly, Superman and Sonny/Brownie at Superman's farewell

Me and Drea at Twizzleberry

Brigham City temple as of May 28



Lexi, Leza, Tanner and then Sammy at Brandon's reception

Hanging out at Kristine's farewell


All the family at Kristine's farewell


2 comments:

  1. 2 or 3...with the same guy?

    I've wondered about Just Dance. i think I'd like to get it, but I've never really seen it in real life so I wondered if it was really fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were all different guys. Go figure, eh?

    Just Dance is awesome! And if you really get into it, it's quite the workout. Probably my favorite game ever right now. :)

    ReplyDelete