Thursday, June 9, 2011

Day 4

A habit you wish you didn't have

Well, this one takes a little bit more thought. I have several habits I wish I didn't have; I just need to narrow it down to a) one of them and b) one I'm willing to publicly admit to. Yikes! Okay......after much deliberation, I've narrowed it down to this one: getting annoyed.

I tend to easily get annoyed with people. I don't like it when someone tells me he/she is going to do something and then it never happens. If I forget about it, that's one thing. But if I keep asking about it and you keep telling me it'll happen eventually, I'm bound to get annoyed with you really fast. If it's something that doesn't really need/have a time limit, I can handle it. However, once there's a time frame on it and you keep avoiding it....yeah. Not cool. I also sometimes get annoyed with people that ignore me. Or with people in general. What's the upside to this? I'm usually pretty good at hiding how annoyed I am. This hasn't happened as much lately, so maybe I'm getting better at not getting annoyed?

No comments:

Post a Comment