Songs you listen to when you are:
Mad: hmmm...I don't really have angry music. When I'm mad at something, I sit and play the piano for hours on end. Okay, not so much lately because I don't have easy access to one all the time. Lucky for me, I haven't desperately needed one for this reason in a long time. Someday, though, I will learn to play this song.
Sad: Definitely this song. However, I listen to the version some friends from LD's did. Because it's so much neater when you actually know the people singing.
Bored: Probably anything. This one is topping my list lately, though.
Side note, the video is not that great. But I really like the song.
Hyped: Again, probably anything. So you just get another from the top of the list. Yes, this is the theme song to Sonny With a Chance. Don't judge.
Not a very entertaining video, but it's the best I could find.
Happy: Again, most anything. I've been on a Celtic Thunder kick lately, mostly due to the fact that Damian is on the Glee Project, which I wouldn't even bother watching except for I really want him to win! Sunday was the first episode, and yes, I might have shed a tear if he'd been sent home (which he almost was!). Again, don't judge. So you get some of my favorite songs by Damian. :)
When he was 14.
About 16
About 18
And one more just for good measure.
Hopefully now you all agree with me that Damian should win the 7 episode guest appearance for season 3 of Glee. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment