Friday, June 10, 2011

Day 5

A picture of somewhere you've been

Indiana: loved it!

And I loved being a nanny for these 2 wonderful kids
Sadie was 9 and Douglas was 7. And I'm hoping to go to New York to visit them in August. :)

Oh yeah, I've bee here too:
New Zealand


And here:
Australia


And one of my favorite places to visit:
Disneyland




I'm still on a Disneyland kick and want to go back to go on the Little Mermaid ride that opened last week so bad! It's times like this that I wish I lived in California and had a season pass. Also, this trip was epic. :)

And last, but certainly not least, I'm going here next summer:
Ireland
I don't know that I'm going to these specific locations, but I want to stay in a castle, and mostly, I just really want to go to Ireland!

And I might be lucky enough to spend some time here while I'm out:
Scotland




No comments:

Post a Comment