Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Really? Ugh.

A few side notes to what I've been up to lately. Mostly, I've been trying not to die. My allergies have seriously been whacko this year. Also, I came to the realization a couple of days ago that I normally am not having problems with them at this time of year because I'm at Mill Hollow. And they very, very rarely bothered me up there. So, needless to say, I'm very much missing MH right now. However, I finally realized today that I should go buy some eye drops so that my eyeballs will stop exploding. And these might be my new best friend.

Literally, within twenty minutes, my eye was feeling so much better! Let's hope they keep working.

Remember how my birthday was a few weeks ago? Well, it was the perfect day. I got to go to the temple with my dear friend Valerie as she received her endowments before her mission, and I had an awesome party. With awesome looking cupcakes, thanks the cool frosting cans I found at Walmart.

Yes, that's Good Luck, Charlie in the background.

Also, birds live in my stairwell and have a nest full of eggs. And they pretty much attack anyone who makes eye contact with them. But they are pretty birds.


And last, but not least, Amanda and I did look very attractive before going to the big YSA regional dance a couple weekends ago. The dance was outside. And it rained most of the time.







No comments:

Post a Comment