Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Day 2

The meaning behind your blog name

Well, you see, I was in desperate need of a new name for my blog. Because whatever it was before (I don't even remember, that's how bad it was!) was not great. So one day, Elise and I were sitting in our apartment and I was trying to come up with a new name. And I wanted a new header. So eventually, she said something like, I'll make you a new header. And then we came up with one shli in a pod. Because there is only one of me. And it sounded neat. And fit nicely with the picture I wanted as my header.  :)

Also, on a side note with absolutely no connection to anything above: I get a 3 day weekend! And I get paid for my day off. :) Well, okay. It won't exactly be a day off. They're going camping and since I have a million things going on this weekend, I'm not going with them. But I'm still going to go in for a few hours and do some deep cleaning of the house that neither Erinn or I normally get done since Chelsy (the housekeeper) left to get married. But still, 3 hours compared to 9? And I still get a full day's pay? I'll take it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment