This is one of my two most favorite weekends of the entire year: General Conference!
Remember this post a while back about how I got to help with the Oquirrh Mountain temple open house? Well in general conference this morning, President Monson announced 5 new temples. I can't even remember what the last four were because the first one he said was Brigham City, Utah! Yay! That means that I will have two temples within 30 minutes from me! I've never lived somewhere where I've had more than one temple so easily accessible. I mean, yeah, there's Ogden and the 5 in the Salt Lake valley, and Provo and Manti all within a 3 hour drive from me, so I do have more than just Logan. But it takes so much extra effort (not to mention gas) to get to those ones. But now, there will be another one that is super easy to get to! And I'm so excited for it! I never would have guessed that they'd build one in Brigham. :) Mostly conference was absolutely fantastic! And I'm so excited that there's still another day of it to go.
cute picture. Love Grandma
ReplyDelete