Saturday, mom made us crepes for breakfast with delicious marionberry syrup. Then we headed back to Bountiful and met up with Fitch, Ryan, Matt, James and Justin to have a little party for Ryan's birthday. We played crouquet and on the playground. Then the boys all went swimming while Elise and I headed to her house to change and go help with the Oquirrh Mountain temple open house. We had quite the shift: 2:30-8pm, though we were only there until 7:30. We got to hand out cookies to everyone as they came into the hospitality tent after touring the temple. Everyone was so happy and cheerful. It was awesome! Pretty sure I've found my new favorite temple. Not that I should pick a favorite...but still. I absolutely love this one!

Afterwards, we went and played with the boys some more. We went to 5 guys burgers and fries and then back to Justin's house and watched a movie. I was a little suprised I stayed awake for all of it. Yesterday, was Andrew's homecoming. Yay! It was so exciting to see him again! Though he's much more quiet and shy now than he was before he left. He hasn't even been home for a week yet, though, so I'm sure in time he'll return to his normal self. :)
After sleeping in till 11am, I'm enjoying my day off before I go back to Mill Hollow tomorrow. I work my first weekend of the summer this week. Haven't decided if I'm excited or not. Only 4 weeks left after this though. Yay! I'm so ready to start school! I just wish it would come a little bit faster....
Number a- by "Elise got shoved to the floor" you really mean "I bruttaly shoved Elise to the floor causing her mass bruising of the leg and upper thigh."
ReplyDeleteNumber b- you're sick. Stop wanting school to start and flipping enjoy summer already!
Is this a Katie, I know ? Love Grandma
ReplyDeleteYes, Grandma. It's Shayla's friend Katie. She married Keyvan, the guy Shayla dated in high school.
ReplyDelete