So life has been super busy lately. However, this makes 3 blog entries in one month. That's a lot if you look back at what it normally is. :P Anyway, back to my life. It consists of school, school, IWA, and more school. I think this is the first semester that I've actually put so much effort into my school work. I mean, I put a lot of effort in all the time, but nothing like what I've done in the past 5 weeks. Preschool is so super intense! I never thought it would be so much work! Planning is insane; I knew it would take a lot of time because I've done it before. But going through the planning and then the implementing and following through etc, is so much more work than I ever dreamed possible! However, seeing my students actually learning and having fun makes it all worth it in the end. :) The other side of life is IWA. I'll be honest, at the beginning of the year I wasn't too excited about it. But now that it's up and going, I really enjoy it. I absolutely adore our advisor, Sharon. And all the girls I get to work with are fantastic! I couldn't do it without them! Sometimes, I feel like as president of the chapter I have to know exactly what's going on when and where. But, I'm finding that it's okay if I don't know everything. I can find out after something's happened how it went and be just fine. I wish it was like that with preschool sometimes. :)
On another note, here's my favorite Celtic Thunder song of the day:
Puppy Love by Damian Mcginty
No comments:
Post a Comment