So, I'm in India. Right now. And it's 3am. Good thing I have another day to get used to the drastic time change! I definitely need it. I think I only managed to sleep for 3-4 hours since 7am Friday morning. Yeah...that's a long time with no sleep. But I made it!
It's super humid here. I can feel the humidity even the a/c on. :S Not sure I'll ever get used to that, but we'll see. The people here are super nice! Unfortunately, it's also super hard to understand some of them. We're just gonna hang out at the hotel tomorrow, hopefully meet a few other Rising Star people, and then Monday morning they'll come pick us up and take us out to the colonies. Yay! I'm seriously so excited to get this adventure started! Oh wait....it already is. :)
It's super humid here. I can feel the humidity even the a/c on. :S Not sure I'll ever get used to that, but we'll see. The people here are super nice! Unfortunately, it's also super hard to understand some of them. We're just gonna hang out at the hotel tomorrow, hopefully meet a few other Rising Star people, and then Monday morning they'll come pick us up and take us out to the colonies. Yay! I'm seriously so excited to get this adventure started! Oh wait....it already is. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment