Monday, February 21, 2011

Facts of Life

#1-Wearing flip flops in four inches of snow turns your toes VERY red, and makes your feet VERY cold. But I'm still boycotting winter.

#2-Spring break is in less than two weeks! And, as of today, we are officially going to see my favorite musical ever on March 9th. It's called WICKED! Um...can we say super duper excited? Yes. Yes we can. :)

#3-Borders is closing here in Logan. Super depressing. But I went shopping today. Turns out that that store is ALWAYS bad on the checkbook. But I got some good stuff.

I'm really excited about that graphic organizer thing. :)

#4-Brain Quest is probably the best game ever invented. A close second is the soccer-with-your-hands/volleyball/try-not-to-kill-each-other game that Jessi and I made up this weekend. We played multiple times. And came away with only a few carpet burns. And nothing broke. We're on a roll!

#5-Winter needs to be over. 

#6-Applying/looking for full time teaching jobs is a joke. And I'm bored of it already.

#7-I'm on a roll for blog posts this month. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment