Oh, and I definitely wore flip flops when I left, too. I'm really wishing I was in California right now.
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
What the Weather?!
When I woke up this morning, it was bright and sunny. When I made a trip to the store this afternoon it was not as sunny, windy, but still almost 50*, therefore I didn't take a jacket. When I left for IWA at 4:45, it was still less sunny and windy, but knowing that I'd be gone until just after 8, I took a jacket. When I left the institute after my meetings it was blowing snow, but there was only about half and inch on the ground. When I left the toaster (the church building where my IWA chapter meets), it was still blowing snow, and there was approximately six inches on the ground. Within ten minutes of me being home, my car once again had almost two inches on top of it. How do I feel about this? Yuck.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment