Thursday, December 30, 2010

Official Things

Some things that are official:

  • My degree has been posted. Therefore, I should have my diploma and my teaching license in approximately two months. I don't know why it takes them that long....
  • I can start subbing come Monday. Well, sort of. I still have to wait and go through the Kelly Services educational orientation. Which is dumb, but in order to get paid, I have to do it. So hopefully it's next week so I can start getting money for Disneyland/Ireland.
  • I'm going to Disneyland for spring break. Yeah, I'm cool like that.
  • I'm also going to Ireland in 17 months. With Tayna and Kat. Oh, and I guess Mom and Dad are coming too. But still. I get to go to Ireland. Finally!
  • The next IWA dance is in 5 weeks. Yikes! That's not very long. But I'm super excited. 
  • However, I still don't have a boyfriend. He told me he's not ready for a relationship yet. Ugh. I wish he would change his mind already. Maybe I'll just ask him to the dance anyway.
  • I get a new roommate on Monday. Her name is Heather and she's been home from her mission for 2 weeks. She went to Paris. Maybe she can teach me French. :)

4 comments:

  1. Disneyland AND Ireland?! Dang girl. Lucky lucky. As for the dance, methinks that you should ask him. If you ask S, I'll ask J. Deal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Allie,
    Deal. Now you have to ask J when you get back because I asked S last night. :)

    ReplyDelete