Well, it's official. I am a college graduate! Actually, I'm still waiting on them to post my final grades so that the licensing office can send in my license application. But, it's enough for me to get signed up to start substitute teaching in January! Yay! I'm actually really excited for it. It'll be a nice change in my life, and I'll actually make some money doing something I love. Too bad it won't be my own class yet.
Now if only I could figure out the "what now" with this boy that decided to hold my hand last weekend....then life would be just grand. :)
woo hoo! graduating!
ReplyDeletewoo hoo! substitute teaching!
woo hoo! job hunting!
woo hoo! hand holding!
(I will at least consider drinking less caffeine...)
Congrats girl!!! You are awesome!!!
ReplyDeleteKeep me updated on the hand holding... ;)
Love you!
Congradulations on all accounts. Interesting year. Love you Grandma
ReplyDeleteYay on graduating!!!!
ReplyDelete