My break started out with a visit with Kat and her family. Man, I miss those guys! And it was great when Chris and Susie came with the kids randomly, too. :) The day after that visit, Kat, Susie, Chris and I (oh, along with Beckah and Andrew) went to visit Smiley (aka Emily) and her two cute kids, Landen and Brayden. I hadn't seen her in over a year I think, so it was so good to visit with her! Plus, I finally got to meet baby Brayden! Who is now 7 months! Crazy! Plus, it's been nearly 2 years since the four of us girls were all in the same place at the same time. So of course we had to take some pictures. :)










I love this one because of the look Beckah is giving Landen. :)

At least in this one all the kids are looking at the camera.
A couple days after Christmas, I got to play with another former roommate, Tayna. Love her! We went to Walmart at 11:30 at night, drove through the fog, laughing and just having a good time. We bought ribbon and made cute hair flowers. And then took some awesome pictures.




Some of the cute flowers we made.
Pretty much it was an awesome break. But I'm so super excited that people are coming back to Logan now and we can play more. Oh and I'm so super stoked to see my wonderful IWA girls again! I miss them!

You still have that truck of your Mom's, in picture #6. Love your pictures. Love Grandma
ReplyDeleteLove the pics. Miss you!
ReplyDelete