Monday, March 1, 2010

I love Monday's!

Okay, that's kind of a lie. I actually really hate Monday's. So, so much! But today was good. Excellent even. And here's why:

*I woke up to the sun shining through my bedroom curtain. Finally!

*I didn't have to wear a coat to school

*Class got out 45 minutes early

*Dad said he'd take me grocery shopping tomorrow

*I don't have classes tomorrow

*I was reminded today that my classes end next Friday

*And, I finally got to go see Chris and Susie's new baby, Andrew. He's off the oxygen now (he had RSV when he was a week and a half) and is one of the cutest one month olds ever!

2 comments:

  1. Wasn't it a beautiful day yesterday?

    why do you get out of classes soon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow, yes! Today is looking promising too. :)

    I just have my methods courses this semester, so that's what's ending. Then I'll be in practicum for the rest of the semester after spring break.

    ReplyDelete