Friday, February 6, 2009

YETC

I missed class on Monday, but I've chatted with others that were there, and went and had a little bit of time to check out the lab on my own time. I'm also very excited to go again this coming Monday. I think it's way awesome that there is the technology available for us to convert VHS to DVD! I know my mom would appreciate that immensly! And all the clip art is amazing! I had a roommate that has previously used the software for writing music, so I already knew about that. I think that is also amazing...as I'm very into music. I just wish I was more talented at writing things that actually sound good all together instead of just in my head. Like I said, I didn't have a lot of time to check out all the resources, but I'm definitely going to be there on Monday to look at everything I missed!

No comments:

Post a Comment