January
Started substitute teaching
IWA
Hung out with boyfriend
February
First kiss (which really wasn't all that great....still don't know why people say I'm missing out)
IWA formal-my dress rocked and I wish I could've worn it in November, too!
Broke up with said boyfriend a few weeks after the dance.
March
Disneyland!!!
Wicked!
IWA
And probably a few other things too.
April
Job applications beyond belief
Second spring break (I actually got to not do anything for a week)
Conference
Got released from the IWA IC
Started my nanny job
May
Moved to my current building
A lot of rain/ awful allergies
Finished subbing
Bought a new computer
Played with adorable kids
June
Celebrated being a quarter of a century old
Went to Lagoon twice and found an attractive John Stamos look alike
Beach Boys concert
July
Discovered Pinterest
Played with cute kids all day
August
Missed my trip to Mill Hollow because what we thought was a major problem with my car wasn't
Started planing my trip for this coming March
Decided to stick with my current job for a while longer
Found out I was going to be paid to go on vacation to Florida
Moved to my current apartment
Played with cute kids all day
September
Institute/IWA opening social
Glacier/the Puyallup fair with Mom and Dad
Thanks to Pinterest, discovered sidewalk chalk paint
October
Got paid to go on vacation (third vacation of the year. Go me!)
Went to the pumpkin walk with my awesome roommates
Found a new boy to be interested in (Okay, so really, I met him in May.)
November
Celtic Thunder concert
Went to the last ever IWA formal dance with boy of interest from last month
Went on a second date with said boy
Started hanging out with said boy a whole lot
Roommate pictures
Thanksgiving
Bought 2 plane tickets for my trip
December
Still play with cute kids all day (I can't believe how much they've grown up in 8 months!)
Roommate Christmas
Almost got a boyfriend (at least I still hang out with him all the time)
Christmas
Got my first paid holiday (the second one is tomorrow)
Bought the last plane ticket for my trip
As a side note, I also stumbled upon this site one day. I browsed around and found out that anyone can submit photos for the church to use. So after looking at their list of what they want, and making sure the ones I had in mind met the photo qualifications, I found these 3 of the Portland temple and sent them. Two got accepted. :) I just don't know which 2.
As for plans for 2012, yeah there's not much. New York and DC in 81 days! Also, Rian comes home in August. And I have every intention of actually dating that boy. Guess I'll have to wait and see how that goes.















Just for the record . . . your phrasing makes it sounds like you have every intention of dating Rian . . .
ReplyDeleteBut those who know me know exactly who I'm talking about. So get over it.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see which ones made it. I really like all of them. So proud of you and the way you conduct your life. Found anything lately. Grandpa and I went to Safford to a craft show the day after Thanksgiving--missed you. It wasn't really any good this year.
ReplyDeleteHaha! I haven't had anyone randomly come and give me a dollar since. Maybe it's only a Safford thing.
ReplyDelete