Saturday, December 17, 2011

I'm always playing catch up...

Ugh. I'm so bad at keeping up sometimes! The easiest way to catch you up on what I've been doing? Pictures!








It's been a lot of crafts, making race tracks, throwing things in the playroom, and snuggles from 3 adorable kids. Oh yeah, and a lot of answering things like "How much more days til Christmas?" and "Can I open that? How about now?" I often find myself saying things that have to do with putting something back on the tree, Santa won't come unless you're nice to your brother, stop biting, Santa can see you, let's focus on one thing at a time, no you can't have a cookie for lunch, the pizza is gone, play nice or I'll have to take the ipod away, etc. You get the picture. This week, also consisted of major time out for both Everett and Karcher since they decided to pull some insulation out of the wall in the basement. Crazy boys. Girls are much easier!


Tiff and Chae both got boyfriends for Christmas. I was asked if we could wait on the hand holding part. What? Who asks that? But at least he said he wanted to see where things go. So I still hang out with him a lot. Oh yeah, Tiff and Chae gave me playdough and a travel version of Hungary Hippos. :)



Plus also, we're cool and got matching pants. And the real good news? Chaeli's not moving out after all! Which means we get another semester of awesomeness in #54!


2 comments:

  1. HUNGARY Hippos? Where did they get it?!?! I want to go get Parisian Hippos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Apparently I missed fixing that spelling error. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete