Sunday, January 22, 2012

Learning

Apparently the weekend is a good time to do some learning.

*Curtis does not actually dominate at phase 10. I do. (I didn't think that was ever possible!)
*Curtis is so whipped, and it's funny.
*Playing spoons is awesome.
*Playing ultimate spoons is even more awesome. And dangerous. My ankle still hurts.
*The breaker box is the perfect hiding spot for spoons.
*I rock at Disney Scene it because I've seen or at least heard of all the old Disney movies. That means my childhood also rocked.
*Mint oreos and peanut butter oreos are delightful.
*Staying up til 3am and sleeping til noon = not so great. Trying to get a Sunday school lesson ready afterwards = even less great.
*Playing fruit ninja at 3am means you get an awesome high score.
*Interviewing your roommate's date = awesome.
*Asking said date what his intentions are when he brings her home = priceless. (Thanks for the entertainment, Curits!)
*Staying up til 3 am two days in a row = not a good idea. It was so hard to stay awake at church!
*Grounding people is kinda fun. Especially when it's Curtis. Because he brought Tiff home late from their date.
*It's a good thing Curtis likes us. We give him such a hard time.
*Laughing during all of sacrament meeting gets you funny looks from the bishop.
*Seven people coming to my Sunday school class = epic. We sat and talked for most of the hour, and the lesson only lasted 20 minutes. It was great.
*I have the best roommates in the whole world. And even though we all really regret staying up super late, it's always so worth it. :)

2 comments:

  1. I have a knee injury from playing spoons in college that still bothers me to this day...

    Sounds like you have a great life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes! I'm hoping that once the bruise is gone it won't hurt anymore.

    And life is pretty grand. :)

    ReplyDelete