Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Why blog?

Let me tell you a story. Once upon a time there was a girl named Ashli who was just sitting in her apartment enjoying the peace and quiet after a long day teaching first grade. Then, all of a sudden there came a knock on the door. So, she opened the door and there was Elise. She had a look on her face saying "I need a REALLY big favor." So then this girl named Ashli said "What do you need filmed now?"

And that's how this blog post came to be. She filmed me talking about blogging; why I started blogging, why I keep blogging, etc. It was strange to think about. I only started my blog because I had to for a class just over 2 years ago. And I kept blogging because...well, really, I don't know why. But I kinda like now, I guess.

As a side note, my friend Jake is getting married in like, 7 or 8 weeks. And he made us a deal a while back that if he got engaged this year we could paint his toenails. So that's what we are going to do right now: paint Jake's toenails green :)

No comments:

Post a Comment