All spring semester I couldn't wait for summer begin. I was sick of the cold, snowy weather in Logan. And then school ended. But it was still cold. Go figure. Then, I couldn't wait for Mill Hollow to start. Those three weeks at home just seemed to drag on, and on, and on.....yeah, you get the point. But finally, I got to go to Mill Hollow. And it was back to snow. I thoroughly enjoyed my summer in the mountains, but as the end of July approached, I couldn't wait for summer to be over so I could get back to Logan. The last four weeks just seemed to drag on, and on, and on...again. They too, finally ended. And now the waiting is almost over. Two more days and I get to move back to my own apartment. Two more days until I can get back to the student life. Two more days until we really get this IWA thing on a roll (okay, so that one is really three days). Two more days until I start my very last semester of college. Two more days. That's a little strange to think about.
On a side note, Mom said Rian was leaving the MTC today. Nope. He called from Detroit yesterday while waiting for a connecting flight to Nashville. That was a surprise. He says all is well, and by now he's got his first assignment and is no longer at the mission home. Now we just have to wait for that first letter to tell us where he is. He sent some pictures home, which we got today. I thought about uploading them, but they aren't really anything exciting. But you can actually see the floor of his room at the MTC, unlike his bedroom floor here. Still.
No comments:
Post a Comment