Tuesday, April 6, 2010

What Happened to Spring?

Dear Mother Nature,
It was snowing when I went to bed last night. And then I mentioned on Facebook that we are not friends because of this. When I got up this morning, I was totally ready to forgive you. But then I looked out the window and saw this:


I think our friendship is still on bad terms. So, this is your gentle reminder that it's April, conference is over, and therefore snow should not be falling from the sky. I know I live in Logan, but I would like spring to come before I go back to living in the mountains where the snow will still be around for the first few weeks of Mill Hollow. Please and thank you.

4 comments:

  1. Ugh, ugh, ugh. Right there with ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, you can have our wind and dirt blowing like snow. Love Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! You are living in LOGAN, of course it is going to snow in April. You should move to Arizona! With me! ;) BTW, how did you do the top with all of the pictures in the collage (SP)?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made it in Picasa and then just uploaded it as the whole image.

    ReplyDelete