So, you might be wondering what I've done during my week off. Not a lot. We played bounce, pass, pass two nights in a row. It was fabulous! We also decided that it would NOT be a good idea to play it with knives. And for the record, we didn't actually try that to come to such a conclusion. But it's bad enough throwing sticks at each other and hoping the person next to you catches it. So just imagine that with a knife. Ha!
I made dinner for my roommates tonight. Because I'm a nice person like that. Plus, just look at how tasty it turned out!
Also, Christina, Rachael, Elise and I went to a movie tonight. We saw The Last Song with Miley Cyrus. (So we may or may not be Miley fans. Don't judge.) It was not quite what I expected it to be. That is, it didn't have quite as happy of an ending as I was lead to believe. But I still loved it. And yes, I'll admit, four tears escaped from my eyelids. Yep. Four. And both times I only got one out of each eye and then I moved on with life. My roommates will be the first to tell you that I don't cry in movies. Ever. So it's kind of a big deal that this one got tears out of me. And, I'm going to have to get the song she plays on the piano at the end. Because, well, I loved it and I'm always looking for new music. :)
Two more days of spring break to play. And then it's back to teaching first grade for three weeks. Guess I should get back to those lesson plans...

Uh, Nicholas Sparks = bittersweet ending. Duh!!
ReplyDeleteThat dinner looks delicious!! What is it? I may want the recipe... ;-)
ReplyDeleteThey're called chicken biscuits. I'll send you the recipe. :)
ReplyDelete