Saturday, December 26, 2009

'Twas the Day After Christmas

Christmas was different this year. A lot different. First off, Rian and I were the only ones here. Well, Luke and Lacey came over later. Anyway, we had this awesome plan to stay up all night on Christmas Eve. Why we never thought of that when we were younger, I have no idea. So we were in Rian's room all night playing his Xbox (mostly him) and then we watched Muppets From Space. By the time that ended it was 6am. So we decided to "get up." We both already knew that he had gotten the game Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Robots so the plan was to go out and get it set up while Mom and Dad were still in bed. Yeah, when they finally got up twenty minutes later they were not happy. We usually have to wait until they give us an okay to go to the living room. But it was fun doing something we wouldn't normally do. 

When the other two got here, we goofed off playing games all day. Mostly on the Wii, as we got 6 new games. But we mostly stuck to Mario Kart. :) It's awesome on the new tv that you can actually see things on. Today wasn't much different, other than Luke and Lacey weren't here. I woke up to Mom and Dad playing Mario Kart, and the tv has been on all day. We watched the Celtic Thunder dvd I got from Grandma and Grandpa Hulsey (thank you thank you thank you!!! I love it!!) and now they are watching Bolt. I love Christmas break because I can be so lazy!! Even better, tomorrow is the last day of 8:30am church. Yay! 

We're headed to Washington for New Years again this year. And school doesn't start until January 11th. I have a lot of lazy time left and it might be all that I get for a while.

On a happier note, here's a Christmas song from Celtic Thunder. (It wouldn't let me embed it, so you'll have to click on it. Hopefully it works.) I'll throw in an actual video too, just because I can. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment