I did a photo shoot with Jason and Shayla today. I've decided that it's not as much fun in the snow, as my feet are still freezing. But we had some good laughs. :) Here's a few of my favorites so far.
Love the pictures. Can I snitch that picture of Shayla (the next to the last one) I also really like the one of both of themn by the building. Merry Christmas. Love Grandma
So, you do photography too? That is awesome! That's probably what I should be doing because I LOVE it. I've never taken any classes or anything though.
Only sort of. Everything I know I learned from Elise. My mom wanted the ones of my brother and then my sister asked me to do these ones. Other than those, I haven't done much of anything.
Love the pictures. Can I snitch that picture of Shayla (the next to the last one) I also really like the one of both of themn by the building. Merry Christmas. Love Grandma
ReplyDeleteThanks! I'll email you a bunch of them. We took 206. I think Shayla might print some and send them to you too, but I'm not sure. :)
ReplyDeleteSo, you do photography too? That is awesome! That's probably what I should be doing because I LOVE it. I've never taken any classes or anything though.
ReplyDeleteOnly sort of. Everything I know I learned from Elise. My mom wanted the ones of my brother and then my sister asked me to do these ones. Other than those, I haven't done much of anything.
ReplyDelete