Saturday, July 4, 2009

The Past Little While

Wow. I've gotten to be a little lazy and haven't updated in what seems like forever! Okay, so it's really only been like 2 weeks. Mill Hollow hasn't had anything quite as exciting as our getting stuck on the mountain other than our now tradition of reading Junie B. Jones books after staff lunch on Tuesday and Thursday. I had never read any of them before, but wow. Those books are pretty fantastic! And Bambi makes a pretty good story teller as well. Also, this past week one of our cabin counselor's was home sick all week, and so Wednesday-Friday I got to take her cabin. I loved it! I so wish I was a cabin counselor! Oh well. I'll take what I can get I guess. Maybe next year.

Last night Rian and I went to Logan and watched the fireworks with Uncle Wynn, Morgan, Lexie, Tanner and their cousins Kelli and Kiri. It was a pretty good show. And it didn't rain until after either, which was good for business. Today, we all went to Logan again (pretty sure I NEVER just spend a weekend at home anymore!) and Mom, Dad and I all got new phones. I really like it. Though I never thought that I would like a phone that has a full keyboard. It's gonna take some getting used to, but so far, so good. :) Now we're chilling at home eating hamburgers and ice cream. Finally, some down time!


Me, Cricket and Brownie making a totem pole in our apart at Mill Hollow.
Me and Cricket
Cricket getting all Indian warrior-ish for our totem pole.
Rian and Tanner at the 4th of July fireworks in Logan

No comments:

Post a Comment