I am definitely not a crafty person. I was never a fan of just doing crafts at girls camp, or for mutual during the week. What was up with the boys always getting to do all the fun stuff anyway? Lately, though, I've been a bit more crafty. I do enjoy scrapbooking....sometimes. Lucky for me, I enjoy it enough to have been given the responsibility of making the guest book for Luke and Lacey's wedding. I think what Lacey wanted is boring, but I didn't have a choice so I had to do it her way. Here's a few of the pages I've made.


Now when it comes to sewing things....I struggle. Yes, I'm sewing machine challenged. Very much so. Last night for IWA (Institute Women's Association) we made cute little scripture bags/purses/whatever you want to use it for. I told them I was sewing machine challenged, but they put me on a machine that went super slow and basically they made me do it. Okay, so I kind of wanted to, but I don't think I'll ever take up sewing as a hobby! Here's my final product, and I must say, I'm very fond of it. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment