Tuesday, March 19, 2013

"You want to kiss them on the lips!"

I really don't know what I'm going to do without this year's class clown. Or the rest of my class. They always manage to pick the perfect moments to say something extra funny. Today, they somehow got on the subject of hugs and kissing, and several of them thought it was the same thing. That was an interesting discussion! Here's a few things I heard throughout my day:

"Miss Barnes, you love them because they're your boyfriends and you want to kiss them on the lips!"

"Your secret is that you have a boyfriend! You're engaged! Getting married?" (Don't worry, she didn't take a breath or allow me to answer before the getting married part.)

"Why don't you have a boyfriend? I thought you liked boys."

"Miss Barnes, are you ever going to get married?"

"Are you still going to come here if you get married tomorrow?"

Ha! My class is very invested in my nonexistent love life.


No comments:

Post a Comment