The fact that I update my class blog so often makes me feel like a big slacker since I don't update this one as much.
Surprisingly, I'm really liking Pleasant Grove! My ward is fantastic and so are my roommates! And I love that we got our kitchen table, couch, entertainment center, chairs, and little end tables for free. Yeah, we're cool like that. :) We had a Psych party with a few boys in the ward last night. It was so awesome! Too bad nearly every guy we've met (like 8 of the 10) is moving within the next month. And there's not very many guys in the ward to begin with. Bummer. But it's still good.
My apartment rocks...minus the fact that they're closing the pool for the winter starting next Tuesday. Talk about lame sauce. At least the hot tub will be open all winter! Liz and Heather are so fun. We make huge meals for dinner so that we can all have leftovers for lunch the next day. Because we all know that school lunch isn't that great. We've made mango salsa twice now, and it's been gone within 3 days both times. It seriously is that good!
I've been back up to Logan every other weekend since moving. So I've done a lot of driving. :S But it's been so fun spending time with my family and friends! Sometime this weekend I'll post pictures of what I've been up to. I just don't have them on my school computer.
Also, it only took 9 days before I had a student ask me if I'm married. (That was yesterday.) And then this morning, another student asked me if I have husbands. Yes. Plural. I laughed right out loud and then said no. After which he told me that was a bummer because that meant I couldn't have babies. HAHAHA!! Yeah, he's a funny kid. And yes, I laughed a lot at that one, too. Too bad the other 5 kids in the group agreed with him. I didn't hear the end of it! At least it brightened my day from the very beginning. :)
Boo for the pool closing! Yay for funny kids!
ReplyDelete