Wednesday, September 12, 2012

How is school? Don't get me started!

You'd think I'd be used to the question "How is school?" by now. I've only been hearing it for almost my entire life. And yet, the answer changes nearly every day. Here's a brief synopsis of how I feel about school these days.

*I love it
*I hate it
*I love it
*I have parents sending super irate emails and telling me I shouldn't/I'm not qualified/they don't agree with me being a teacher
*My administration is awesome
*My co-workers are awesome
*I'm ready to crash by 5pm daily
*I love it
*I have parents who tell me how excited their child is about everything related to school and that they are so excited to tell Mom and Dad every detail of every day and that they love my class (yay!)
*I get frustrated with the little things (apparently I'm more of a control freak than I ever realized before!)
*I love it

Honestly, I am loving school. I love teaching, I love how awesome my class is, and I love that I have walked out of the school doors by 5pm every day. Oh yeah, and I love that they are providing dinner for us 2 nights in a row during parent/teacher conferences next week. My school rocks!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you are doing great. Liking what you do is over half the battle. There will always be those complainers. Always remember you have a higher power to help you. Love you. Grandma

    ReplyDelete