Monday, February 20, 2012

Valentine keepers

I'm pretty sure that Valentine's Day is the worst holiday ever invented. I can't stand all the mushy-gushy and everything else related to that day.

That being said, this year wasn't too awful. What could be better than having two adorable little boys yell "Happy Valentine's Day, Ashli!" literally as soon as I walked in the door? Pretty sure I had three of the cutest valentine's ever. :) They were even extra well behaved compared to what it's been like the last few weeks. Hopefully it lasts!




When I got home that day, Chaeli and I Bieber/heart attacked Curtis' apartment.

Jessi writing on Curtis' face because he fell asleep. :)



The best part was they all thought it was Nate's girlfriend, Lindsey, that did it. Tiff eventually gave in and told him it was us, though. I went to the basketball game with Jessi that night, and when I got home, Curtis had made us all dinner. Not just Tiff. I told her he's a keeper. :) Seriously, couldn't have asked for a better Valentine's Day. Except maybe for the Aggies to have won. And maybe a boyfriend. Oh well.

Also, I get a four day weekend. Yay! I so needed a break from those boys. Love them, but some time without them has been fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment