Wednesday, February 29, 2012

It's leap day!

Decided I need to post today simply because it's leap day. And we all know it won't happen again for four more years. And who knows what I'll be doing by then. So, what has happened in my life since last week? A whole lot!

Friday, I got an email from a principal at a school in North Carolina (it wasn't random; I'd applied to the school) asking me when I would be in the area because he wants to interview me for the 2 new positions they're hoping to add next fall. My first thought? I'm NEVER in the area. NC just happens to be far away from me. Over the course of the next few days, I actually talked to the principal, and the people I work with, and Jason and Shayla. Conveniently, the family I work for is going to be gone the weekend of St. Patrick's Day. So, I'm going to NC for 4 days to do a job interview. And have a little vacation before my vacation. Because don't worry, 5 days after I get back from that trip I leave for my New York/DC trip. Yay!! And then the week after I get back from that trip, I don't have work at all. My life is so awesome. :)

And now, to make life even more awesome, we are finally going to watch this week's episode of The Bachelor. NEVER thought I'd get into that show....but my roommates got me hooked. And now I have to watch to see if he's dumb enough to keep Courtney around for another week.

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck on your interview! I am the same way about the Bachelor...I think I watched a few episodes of the Bachelorette when I was in high school...or was it JR High..the one with Trista or something....anyways, but that was it. This season I started watching it...I am seriously hooked...my husband is even watching it with me (which is even more weird). We can't stand Courtney...we are team Lyndsi all the way..but I think he will end up picking Courtney. Which is really lame, but that is my prediction. Anyways glad to hear that life is going good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kelle! We were team Nikki after he was dumb enough to send Kasie home. But then he was dumb enough to send Nikki home too! So we're definitely team Lyndsi, but I wouldn't be too surprised if he's dumb enough to pick Courtney after all the other stupid things he's done. Tonight's episode will be interesting for sure!

    ReplyDelete