So it's the beginning of the school year once again. One week of classes down, and 15 to go til the end of the semester. Um...yes, I'm counting down already. It's not that I'm not going to enjoy this semester, it's just super busy. I'm doing my preschool student teaching, and it's really going to be fun. I'm super excited for it. There's so much planning to do for my head teaching weeks though! Wow! Sometime I wonder why I'm going into education. But then there's days like Thursday, when we had orientation and got to meet all the kids in our class, that I remember why I love it so much. :) And then there's IWA. I'm president this year. And while I do love it, it makes for a very busy Ashli! I also still need to find a job on top of all of this. Whew! I hope I make it another 15 weeks!
On another note, my 5 year high school reunion was today. The only reason I went was because some good friends from high school (obviously) that also went to Snow with me were going. Smiley is moving to Arizona tomorrow, so it was the last time I get to see her and Landen and Scott for a while. We had a ton of fun catching up and playing with the kids. :)

Beckah

Dixy, Susie (w/Beckah), Smiley, me and Kat (w/Landen)

The Snow College crew! Plus Beckah and Landen. :P

All of us with Scott and the kids.

Me and Landen. He had a lot of fun playing with that stuff!

Landen. I love this one!
No comments:
Post a Comment