I hate moving. Well, not necessisarily moving; more the process of packing and unpacking. It took me 3 weeks to get everything packed to move home for the summer. Of course, part of that reason is because I still had classes, etc. Friday I spent 2 hours stuffing everything into suitcases, and plastic bins; and I even had to resort to garbage bags because I ran out of room in everything else. Where did I get so much stuff?! Anyway, my point is, I just hate how much time it takes. I got home around 4:45pm today. Dad and I hauled all my stuff in and this is what my room looked like:
Since I'd spent so much time packing everything, I didn't start to unpack any of it right away. I played the piano some, ate dinner, and every now and then I'd come look at the mess and think about how I really should do something about it. Especially since I wanted a bed to sleep on tonight! So around 6 I finally got going on it. Three hours later (a little more actually since it was almost 9:30!) I got it to look like this:


I know there's still a box full of stuff, but that's a box I didn't even take to school this year. I'm sure in my 3 weeks of nothing to do before Mill Hollow starts that I'll find something to do with it. I'm kinda sick of it just sitting there. Guess we'll see how ambitious I get this summer....
Hmm...I recognize some of those things...
ReplyDelete:)
I had it easy last year, I had hardly any stuff!!