So I've spent my night playing around in Picasa (which is awesome!). I decided I'd share some of my favorite pictures with you. There's kind of a lot, but just remember that this isn't even close to how many I actually edited. And it took a lot for me to get my favorites down to only 15! (I think that's how many there is. Feel free to count if you want.)
These first few are from last November when Ilse, Jamie, Tayna and I went to Oregon for Alli's wedding. It was the fastest trip EVER! But it was way fun, and so worth it!

These next few are of my favorite baby girl...Beckah! I miss getting to hang out with her all the time!
Elise, me, and Aubrey at Cold Stone on free ice cream day!

Pike's Market in Seattle

Okay, this one wasn't supposed to actually happen. I'd set my camera down on Mom's table and accidentally pushed the button. I thought it turned out neat, so I kept it. :)

These next two are the kids I was a nanny for 3 years ago in Indiana. Sadie was 9 and Doug was 7, and they were so much fun! I miss them so much, but hopefully will get to go visit for Sadie's Bat Mitsvah (sp?) in February. These were at the zoo in Fort Wayne.


Cute! Loved the pictures Ashli.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete