Monday, April 6, 2009
IA Projects
Today we learned about making IA (instructional architect) projects. It was very interesting, and seems like it's going to be a lot easier to do the second lesson plan for this class. It's also pretty fun to search for things at NSDL. You can search for all grade levels, and by being able to do that, it saves teachers a lot of time in that we don't have to come up with the entire idea all on our own. We can take someone else's idea and adapt it to fit our own students/classes. Thinking back to my practicum last semester, I had a few students that could have used an active online project to help them with certain concepts we were trying to teach them. I'm actually a lot more excited to do this other lesson plan now that I know about and how to use the IA. It's much easier than the webquests we learned about last week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment