My class is super cute! I have 24 little souls, though only 20 of them came yesterday. It's a lot to get used to, especially with me not being used to how this school is run. But I know they can do it. I just hope I don't have to do too much reteaching my rules and procedures come Monday!
I share "my room" with the other first grade teacher, as well as the second and third grades. It's specifically the writing room. I had enough of my brain still working on Thursday after work, that I remembered to snap a few pictures of my classroom. :)
I love our yellow wall!
That's the third grade wall. But I think it's super cute!
Tammy (my co-teacher) made super cute flower things for the corner.
And part of our word wall. The second grade teachers made that.
I've decided it's a good thing I like the way our room turned out so much. Because it's going to be my second home for a while now. And, even though I was 100% exhausted (probably more like 110%) by the time I actually made it back to Logan on Friday night, I'm really looking forward to doing it all over again on Monday. :)
My mom's a first grade teacher and I love helping her set up her classroom every year. It's so fun! You are going to be such an awesome teacher.
ReplyDeleteDo you not have a place down there ?
ReplyDeleteThanks, Megan! I'm loving it so far. :)
ReplyDeleteGrandpa, I do have a place down here. But so much of my time is spent at school right now, I feel like I live here. Haha. And I've been back and forth to home/Logan a lot, too. Just because I have a lot going on.