Saturday, August 13, 2011

Bubbles

I want to do this with the kids I work with. How totally awesome would that be? Plus, the boys would just LOVE it!

As a side note, life has been good lately. I'm staying with my current job until I land a full time teaching job (yay!), and I'm super excited to watch these kids grow over the next little while. Especially this cutie!



I get to go up to Washington with Mom and Dad in a few weeks. We're going to spend Labor Day weekend at Glacier National Park, and then go work at the fair for a week. Should be fun. Plus, I'm excited to see these cute kids:
Pretty sure I'm only going to see the 4 little kids. Ben and Shenel will both be gone and Kristine is on a mission.

School starts in 3 weeks, which means that people will start moving back in 2. Yippee! More people to play with! That also means IWA starts again. And I'm super excited for it, even though it's the last semester it will ever exist. Man, the last 2 weeks of summer are going to fly by!

2 comments:

  1. The first presidency would rather have activities focused more at the ward and stake level than at the institute level. Doesn't quite make sense to me, but I don't really get a choice this time.

    ReplyDelete