Saturday, November 20, 2010

A trip to Candyland

Remember playing that game as a child? You know, pretty much the best game ever. It's called Candyland; I'm sure you remember it. 


Well, this board came to life last night. It was the IWA fall dance, and our second counselors did such an awesome job with the decorations! Here are some pictures of everything: 

King Kandy
Queen Frostine
Jolly
Mr. Mint
Lord Licorice
Lolly and her lollipop garden
 Part of the candy cane forest
 Sugar Plum Tree
 Candy Castle & King Kandy
 Grandma Nutty's House
The path that was on the walls
(all of these came from my friend Hannah's blog. Be sure to check it out!)

Plus, my date was awesome! My friend Lydia set me up. I don't normally go for the blind date thing, but it really worked out for me last night! His name is Sam and he's on the ballroom dance team. Mostly that equals awesome. :) I haven't had that much fun dancing for a long time! Plus, I love learning some new moves. Oh, and we spent almost half an hour reading children's books when we first got to Sister Edwards' house for dinner. Um...awesome? I would say so! So really, it was a great night. Minus the fact that I went to bed at 3am. :S

And now it's snowing. And sticking. Yuck. Guess I better go get my stuff for pie night right now before it gets any worse.


No comments:

Post a Comment