Sunday, July 25, 2010

Because I'd Rather Blog Than Drive

I have to leave for Salt Lake, like, 20 minutes ago, so I'm going to do this the fast way. Pictures!

Rian's farewell was last week:












I've really gotten sucked into watching the Big Bang Theory up at Mill Hollow over the past two weeks. Man, that show is addicting! So last Monday Daisy and I took a break from watching and went down to split rock. And probably took a million pictures.
















This is usually what my cabin looks like every week. Sometimes I wonder how I do it. 

2 comments:

  1. Those pictures show there are a lot better things than anything anyone can produce on a TV screen . I would rather be there than in front of a TV. What kind of camp is that where they allow a TV ? Enjoy the rest of your summer. Love Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't actually have tv. We have to bring up movies, or shows on DVD to watch. And it's only the staff that has access to watch anything. Mostly it was just last week that we all got sucked in. We were out and about a lot more this week. :)

    ReplyDelete