Thursday, February 18, 2010

Time Flies!

Has it really been a month since I last updated anything on here? Wow. Where does the time go?! This is what's been happening:

~Susie's little girl, Beckah, turned 2 on January 29th! Not only that, but just a few days later, she became a big sister. :) Little Andrew was born on February 1. I haven't had a chance to go see him yet though. :(

~I got a new calling for next school year. I will be the treasurer on the IC (inner chapter) for IWA. Crazy! But I'm actually super excited about it.

~I got to help decorate for the IWA Valentine's dance. It was awesome! Plus, I had a hot date. :) And we had so much fun!

~I took my first science exam. I thought it was pretty easy, but when I got it back today, I made a few dumb mistakes and now I'm thinking about redoing parts of it on the next exam. Along with that, I also took my first math test. Math and I do NOT get along. I don't understand anything that's going on in that class. I was super worried about the test. But when I went in to take it, I got it done in less than an hour. I'm still waiting to get that one back.

~I got all caught up on my homework. Ahead, even. I have all but one assignment done for next week which means I might actually get to play this weekend!

~There's only 3 more weeks of classes before practicum starts. Also, I'm still waiting on my practicum placement. I'm afraid they'll give me 4th or 5th grade....which is something I don't want at all! I would love to be in kindergarten again, but they probably won't give me that either. I'm also still waiting on a letter from Mill Hollow to come.

~Daisy turned 19. So we cleaned the sink at Angie's. :)
We really made her clean it! :P



~Spring break is in 3 weeks. Woot! Plus, the snow is finally starting to melt. :) Spring really is coming!

~My cousin, Matthew, got his mission call yesterday. He's going to Eugene, Oregon and leaves on May 12th. Yay Matt!

2 comments:

  1. Love your picture, sweetheart. Love Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Elise look so pretty for your dance! And I also don't get along with Math!!

    ReplyDelete